Greek authorities on Wednesday successfully auctioned a six-month Treasury bill issue draining 1.138 billion euros from the…
The Greek government intends to table in Parliament this weekend a new draft bill offering more favorable…
The Wednesday edition of Athens dailies at a glance
Greece needs to fulfil the terms of the agreement before further aid is granted, German FinMin Schaeuble tells paper
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble is sticking to his hard line on Greece, telling a German newspaper…
The Greek government intends to table in Parliament this weekend a new draft bill offering more favorable repayment terms to taxpayers with overdue debt to the state, Finance Alternate Minister Nadia ...
- Greece needs to fulfil the terms of the agreement before further aid is granted, German FinMin Schaeuble tells paper
- Greek government will present six reforms to institutions
- Focus is on implementing what has been agreed with Greece, EU Commissioner Moscovici's spokesperson says
- Gov't spokesman: Disbursement of 7.2 billion euro tranche an open issue
- Greek FinMin Varoufakis to submit six reform proposals to the Eurogroup
The President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker in an interview published on Wednesday in Spanish paper El Pais said that Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras will have to explain that some of h ...
- Greek labour Minister Skourletis: Yes to a new financing package but under conditions
- Greek PM Tsipras: Plan to overthrow the government set by Europe's conservative powers in cooperation with Samaras
- Poll shows SYRIZA has comfortable lead over ND
- The first Greece gov't bills against crisis test Eurogroup agreement
- Greek Government criticises New Democracy, says 'the troika is over'
The total number of people who have died from flu in Greece has come to 75, authorities said on Tuesday.
- Greek Health Minister Kouroumblis: Participation in medicine cost will be based on income criteria
- Detained "Conspiracy of Cells of Fire" members launch hunger strike
- Measures against the humanitarian crisis to be included in draft bill
- Hellenic Federation of Enterprises proposes tripartite negotiation over minimum wage
- Greek Alt. Social Insurance Minister: People's needs come first
Greek authorities on Wednesday successfully auctioned a six-month Treasury bill issue draining 1.138 billion euros from the market at a higher cost.
- Greek banks raised borrowing from eurosystem in Jan.
- Greek Gen. Sec. for Public Revenues requests information on taxpayers' profiles
- 'No negative repercussions' from transfer of OPEKEPE funds to Bank of Greece, minister says
- Hellas Gold employees to strike on Wednesday
- Greek Government welcomes EBRD's decision to offer low-cost financing for investments in Greece
Scattered clouds and winds from variable directions are forecast for Monday. Wind velocity will reach 5 on the Beaufort scale.