Hollande: Greece must show that wants an agreement; heavy pressure to Athens with empty coffers [+ Videos]
"I believe we are close to an agreement. The most important is to be done correctly. Not only to sign whatever agreement in order to have an agreement but to manage to achieve something that will be a ...
- Cash reserves transferred to BoG account 'fully guaranteed', Alt. FinMin Mardas assures Parment
- FinMin Varoufakis: 'Greece willing to make compromises to achieve agreement'
- 'We are closer to a bridge agreement,' PM Tsipras says
- Eurozone concerned about "slow progress" with Greece
- Greece paying its obligations using own funds since August, FinMin Varoufakis says
Alternate Foreign Minister for International Economic Relations Euclid Tsakalotos on Friday in statements to ANT1 TV said he is cautiously optimistic over the negotiations.
- EU see slow progress in the negotiations with Greece; Athens is optimistic
- Hollande: Greece must show that wants an agreement; heavy pressure to Athens with empty coffers [+ Videos]
- Greek government to replace Hellenic Capital Market Committee President after his warnings for possible accident
- Athens still far away from an agreement hitting liquidity and increasing political uncertantity
- Gazprom's head Miller in Athens; to meet PM Tsipras, Energy Min Lafazanis
Ellaktor CEO Leonidas Bobolas appeared before a public prosecutor accused of major tax evasion on Wednesday but was subsequently released after paying the sum of 1.8 million euros, based on favourable ...
- United States officially designate Christodoulos Xiros, Nikos Maziotis as terrorists
- Ship with large number of undocumented migrants runs aground at Rhodes
- Historic Golden Dawn trial to begin on Monday
- Government presents omnibus bill bringing sweeping changes to education
- Church and NGOs step in to provide traditional Easter for homeless, very poor
Proton Bank 'bad loans' trial stalled after defence lawyers resign en masse, citing bar association rulings
The mass resignation on Friday of all defence lawyers representing the 43 defendants indicted for the Proton Bank scandal, including the main defendant Lavrentis Lavrentiadis, has effectively stalled ...
- Bank of Piraeus to cancel consumer loan and credit card debts of clients in financial difficulties
- Online purchases from supermarkets growing strongly, report
- Russian pipeline will not compete with IGB-VGC, Energy minister says in Sofia
- OAEE sent reserves voluntarily not at gov't request, new governor Petropoulos says
- Despite progress in Greek negotiations, no deal is visible by end of April, says eurozone official
Authorities in northeastern Greece's Evros region said they have been on alert since Sunday night, as the level of water in the river is rising continuously.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday she hopes that Greece will reach a deal with its lenders quickly but stressed Athens must show willingness to undertake reforms.
- EU sends Statement of Objections to Gazprom for alleged abuse of European gas supply markets
- EU-US agreement on reinsurance
- Poland will contribute €8 billion to Investment Plan for Europe
- Moody's downgrades Belarus's sovereign rating to Caa1 from B3; outlook negative
- Consumer confidence grows in build up to general elections in UK
IMF underlines the success of the Brazilian authorities in reducing unemployment, poverty, and inequality in recent years. However, the Fund emphasized the need to further strengthen policy credi ...
Earthquake has struck in Nepal with magnitude of 7.4 near Kathmandu, Nepal, the U.S. Geological Survey said. This earthquake occurred at depth of 6 miles. This shake was considered to be violent whic ...
Nigerians are voting in polls to elect their new President. There is a strong challenge to Jonathan from Muhammadu Buhari. Initial delays were reported to start the election. This election is noted to ...
Oil price shock and slowdown in Russia impacting region's growth outlook.
- IMF: Greece is a risk for the global financial system
- Uncertainty threatens the Greece recovery, IMF WEO warns
- OECD unemployment rate falls to 7.0% in February 2015
- The rise of shadow banking continues as direct lending is set for strong growth in 2015
- Moody's: Lower oil prices won't boost global growth in next two years